Sonja Isken wins the Zilveren Zandloper award
On 10 November, Sonja Isken was awarded the Zilveren Zandloper for her dedication to the Biotechnology education programme at Wageningen University.
Sonja Isken, program director of Biotechnology in Wageningen, has won the Zilveren Zandloper. She receives the prize for work and dedication to the Wageningen Biotechnology program. For the past 20 years, she was coordinator of the Wageningen biotechnology program and during that period she developed a design-oriented program that links the different discplines pivotal in biotechnology.
With this yearly award, The Dutch Biotechnology Association (NBV) honors innovations in the field of biotechnology in education and research at its annual Netherlands Biotechnology Congress (NBC). While the announcement was made during the online event, NBV chairman Richard van Kranenburg visited Sonja the day after the event to hand over the Zilveren Zandloper stattue in person. In addition to the statue, the awardee receives 2500 euros.
Click here for more information about the NBV Zilveren Zandloper Award.
- 11/25/2020 09:54 - Voordelige zorgverzekering voor KNCV-leden
- 11/19/2020 10:57 - Nominaties Gouden Spatel en Golden Master Award geopend
- 11/12/2020 15:41 - Sonja Isken wins the Zilveren Zandloper award
- 11/10/2020 10:15 - Vijf KNCV-leden ontvangen NWO-beurs
- 11/05/2020 15:59 - Eye-opener van de week: Danny Broere