Do you want to join the NBV? There are six reasons to become a NBV member:
- Access to a network of nearly 1000 members, working for over 175 different businesses and institutions.
- Free access to or discount for NBV activities, such as the Dutch Biotechnology Congress (NBC) and the Work Group Day, work group meetings and business meetings.
- Discount to the BioCareer Event.
- Memberschip (free) to the NBV work groups.
- Seven times per year the C2W Life Sciences magazine, with a members page.
- Frequent NewsFlashes via email regarding NBV news.
Membership fee for the NBV costs € 52,-* (36 and older), € 39,-* (30-35 years old) or € 25,-* (till 29 years old).
Students get a substantial discount and only pay € 16,-* per year for the first three years (if still student).
The membership fee for KNCV members is € 25,-.
*payment via automatic collection.