Do you want to join the NBV? There are five reasons to become a NBV member:
- Access to a network of nearly 1000 members, working for over 175 different businesses and institutions.
- Free access to or discount for NBV activities, such as the yearly Dutch Biotechnology Congress (NBC), work group meetings and business meetings.
- Discount to the BioCareer Event.
- Seven times per year the C2W Life Sciences magazine, with a members page.
- Frequent NewsFlashes via email regarding NBV news.
Membership fee for the NBV costs € 56,-* (30 and older) or € 27,50* (till 29 years old).
Students get a substantial discount and only pay € 16,-* per year for the first three years (if still student).
The membership fee for KNCV members is € 30,-.
*payment via automatic collection.